I’ve got to take a moment to re-iterate some points that I made in a previous blog post.
Please, ONLY e-mail me under the following circumstances:
- You are reporting a bug.
- You are making a business inquiry or proposition.
- You are a talented 2D artist, 3D artist, 3D animator, or Unity3d specialist who wants to volunteer to help me develop the game.
Please, DON’T e-mail me under the following circumstances:
- You haven’t checked the Known Bugs page.
- You want to ask a question about the game.
- You want to request or suggest a feature for the game.
- You can’t get the latest build to run, can’t download it, or can’t extract it.
- You want to volunteer to help me with the game, but you don’t have any examples of your work to show me.
If you can’t get the game to run, please wait until I release another build. If you can’t download the game, please wait until I post new download links. If you can’t extract the build, that isn’t my fault, and there’s nothing I can do about it.
Simply put, downloading and playing the game will not be easy or convenient at this stage of development. If you want a smooth experience, please come back when I have an official launcher that automatically downloads updates and checks for file integrity before running the game. Until then, please don’t complain if you can’t play the debug builds (which are buggy and unpolished and don’t even qualify as a game yet, anyway).
Thanks for your cooperation.
P.S. – It’s okay to e-mail me if you would like to show me your fan art or cosplay! I enjoy seeing that sort of thing ❤