(Last updated June 3rd at 1:00 AM)
If you want to download the most recent build, click here.
As usual, the latest YouTube video covers the biggest new addition to the game:
This video runs a few minutes shorter than most of my usual progress reports, but it’s not because of a lack of progress. If you need convincing, just check out all the stuff that was accomplished over the past two weeks.
Here’s what else is new in the latest build:
- If the player invests 20 Study Points into the Chemistry stat, they will unlock the ability to locate poisonous substances in the school’s Chemistry Lab.
- There is now a Chemistry Lab. In the Chemistry Lab, the player can find a bottle containing a poisonous substance.
- There is now an event on Tuesday in which a girl will leave her lunch unattended so that it can be poisoned.
- If a poisoned girl is discovered, the teacher will call the paramedics instead of the cops. This will instantly end the school day.
- You can also just head straight to class after poisoning a girl to skip straight to the paramedic sequence.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan’s laugh to loop at the “end of day results” screen if she was laughing when the clock ran out.
- If you mute and then un-mute the game’s music, it will now return to its previous volume when un-muted.
- The player can no longer leave a note asking a student to meet them at a time that has already passed.
- Fixed bug that would cause a student’s corpse to disappear if Yandere-chan went to class.
- Fixed bug that would cause notifications and subtitles to show up in screenshots.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to tranq multiple students in the tranq room.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to take panty-shots through a chair.
- Changed the custom drill hair texture from Grayscale to RGB.
- Improved the “Punished Yandere” easter egg.
June 1st Edit:
Oops! A bunch of terrible, game-breaking bugs were found! The latest build has the following fixes:
- Moved the purple-haired girl’s lunch break up to Wednesday so that the player has enough time to invest at least 20 study points into Chemistry.
- Fixed bug that was causing the game to soft-lock at the Expelled screen during certain circumstances.
- Fixed bug that was cutting off the poisoned girls death audio clip upon her death.
- Fixed bug that was allowing players to still take panty shots of the gamer girl.
- Fixed bug that would make a poisoned girl’s bento disappear.
- Fixed bug that broke tranquilizing.
June 3rd Edit:
- Fixed bug that would trigger the “Teacher discovers poisoned student” outcome even if a poisoned student had been incinerated.
- Fixed bug that would cause the day to keep progressing even if the “end of day results” screen was displaying.
- Fixed bug that would cause teachers to think that Yandere-chan is trespassing during non-trespass hours.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from going to class if a tranquilized corpse was on campus.
- Added a new easter egg.
By the way, several of the features that I added over the past month were only possible thanks to help from my esteemed colleague Saracen, who is also making a game set in a Japanese high school! Check it out sometime!