The latest build can be found here: https://yanderedev.wordpress.com/downloads/
As usual, the latest YouTube video demonstrates the newest features more effectively than a blog post could:
If you’re interested in reading a full list of changes, here you go:
- Added teachers to every classroom.
- If the player is spotted by a teacher while bloody, carrying a weapon, visibly insane, or taking panty shots, they will be expelled from school.
- If the player enters another teacher’s class while their class is in session, the teacher will tell the player to leave the room.
- If the player doesn’t exit a teacher’s class after being told repeatedly to leave, the teacher will take disciplinary measures against the player.
- If the player is late for a class, the teacher will scold the player. The intensity of the scolding depends on how late the player was.
- If the player is late for class, they will get fewer Study Points to allocate that day.
- If the player attempts to attack a teacher, the teacher will resist the attack and debilitate the player, resulting in a game over. (In the future, I will give the player the option to counter-attack the teachers.)
- Added the “Teacher’s Pet” personality type.
- If a student with the Teacher’s Pet personality discovers a corpse or witnesses murder, they will run and tell a teacher.
- If a teacher is informed of a murder, they will run to the scene of the crime and investigate it.
- If a Teacher’s Pet witnesses a murder/corpse, but someone else is already reporting a murder/corpse, then the student will run and hide in a classroom instead of informing a teacher.
- If a Teacher’s Pet informs a teacher of a murder/corpse and leads the teacher to the scene of the crime, but Yandere-chan has already cleaned up the evidence, the teacher will conclude that the student was pulling a prank on her.
- Fixed bug that would break Yandere-chan’s animations during the Heartbroken cutscene if she was laughing or using the mop when spotted by Senpai.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to dip her mop into a bucket of water when that bucket in a different room or behind a wall.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to dip her mop into a bucket that was much higher or much lower than her elevation.
- Fixed bug that would cause the “kidnapped prisoner” model to turn black (hairstyle and hair color will still be incorrect).
- Fixed bug that would prevent camera from centering properly if the player gets a game over while crouching or crawling.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to trigger Easter Egg music without changing Yandere-chan’s appearance.
- Fixed bug that would cause an automatic game over if Senpai noticed Yandere-chan while in “Pass Time” mode.
- Fixed bug that would cause NPC pathfinding to break if Yandere-chan was blocking the school’s exit.
- Fixed bug that would cause police countdown timer to display minutes as “1:60” instead of “2:00”.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to bring up their phone menu while allocating Study Points.
- Fixed bug that would cause students to ignore Yandere-chan when she was dragging a corpse.
- Fixed bug that would cause Senpai’s face to become deformed during Game Over sequence.
- Fixed bug that could get two weapons stuck in Yandere-chan’s hands simultaneously.
- Fixed bug that would cause time to keep advancing during the Heartbroken cut-scene.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to laugh during the Heartbroken cut-scene.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to get stuck in the mopping animation.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to “float” when running down stairs.
- Fixed bug that would cause the wrong text to display over weapon pick-ups.
- Fixed the textures on the male students during the Titan Easter egg.
- If a student catches Yandere-chan taking panty shots, Yandere-chan gets a reputation penalty.
- The player can no longer attend class if they are armed, bloody, insane, or dragging a corpse.
- Made the camera transitions in the Game Over sequence smoother.
- Added several new “O key” accessories for Yandere-chan to wear.
- Removed an Easter egg that was repeatedly reported as a bug.
- Added props, decorations, and furnishings to the classrooms.
- Attempted to fix the “Only Senpai comes to school” bug.
- Disabled pausing during the Game Over sequence.
- Added a new model for Senpai’s Shrine.
- Added a rooftop to the school.
- Added a new easter egg.