LAST UPDATED APRIL 8th 3:30 PM
The latest build can be download here, but I hope you read the blog post below, too.
You guys have been keeping me really busy with bug fixes! I’ve been updating the game daily over the past 6 days. Usually, I only post two updates a month…but this month, I’m already up to 6! I wasn’t aware that there were so many different ways to exploit the game…
Here’s a list of what’s different this time around:
- Fixed a bug that would cause permanent Yandere Vision if the player ctrl+alt+deletes out of the game and then goes back into the game.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Yandere-chan’s feet to create splashes of blood, even when she wasn’t stepping in a puddle of blood.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Yandere-chan to snap into incorrect animations when pausing the game while crouching or crawling.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Yandere-chan to clip into the furniture in her room, or clip outside of the boundaries of her room.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an item to be launched into the air by trying to set it down near the incinerator.
- Fixed a bug that would cause schoolgirls to fall through the ground on the way to school.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Yandere-chan from interacting with students.
- Fixed a bug that would activate easter egg music from the pause screen.
- Added “Cinematic Camera” mode.
- Student NPCs now stare at their phones while walking into school, and can’t react to murder or be murdered until after they have entered the boundaries of the school.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to become responsive if pressing the escape key while ending a conversation with an NPC.
- Fixed bug that would prevent Yandere-chan from picking up items that were dropped in the “go to class” portal.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to clip through her furniture or climb over furniture in her room.
- Fixed bug that would cause the camera to wig out when pressing the escape key while talking to an NPC.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to climb on top of her kidnapped victim.
- If you kill a girl, leave her corpse lying around, and then attend class, her corpse is no longer teleported into class. (In the final version of the game, though, Yandere-chan wouldn’t allow herself to go to class if there was a corpse lying around.)
- Fixed bug that would cause some of Yandere Vision’s post-processing effects to remain onscreen after Yandere Vision has become de-activated.
- Fixed bug that was preventing outlines from appearing around students after their deaths, or after they witnessed murder.
- Removed button that would transform schoolgirls into nightmare-inducing Lovecraftian eldritch monstrosities.
- Fixed bug that prevented NPCs from running at their normal speed when following Yandere-chan.
- Added a smartphone into the hands of schoolgirls who are still walking to school.
How a bug became a feature
I always prefer to “show” rather than “tell”, so here’s a video about the game’s newest feature! Enjoy!
By the way – if you only see a pink screen when you try to run the game, try pressing ctrl+alt+del and then returning to the game. Let me know if that fixes the problem.