LAST UPDATED: APRIL 5TH 5:40 PM
As usual, my bi-monthly debug build was full of bugs. Here’s a new build that contains a bunch of bug fixes!
April 3rd Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug that would cause Yandere-chan to become unresponsive if the player paused the game while the camera is re-positioning itself after exiting a conversation with a student.
- The “Witness Reaction Camera” at the bottom-left corner of the screen will no longer display other characters who are extremely far away.
- If you accidentally kill a girl inside of the “Kidnapping Room”, the game will no longer lock you inside.
- It is no longer possible for the Reputation Marker to leave the boundaries of the Reputation Bar.
- It is no longer possible to make multiple “Easter Egg” music tracks play simultaneously.
- Fixed bug that would cause tranquilized girls to spawn pools of blood.
- Added new sponsor to the game’s logo sequence and Sponsor screen.
- Added “Main Menu” to the list of options at the Heartbroken screen.
- Removed the April Fools cut-scene from Yandere-chan’s room.
- Fixed incorrect school subject description text.
April 4th Bug Fixes:
- If an NPC witnesses murder while the gate is open, she will run out of the gate. If an NPC witnesses murder while the gate is closed, she will run out of the emergency exit instead.
- Added up/down and left/right prompts to the School Subjects screen to make it more clear how to use the screen.
- Fixed a bug that would make the camera get stuck in one spot after Yandere-chan takes out her smartphone.
- Fixed bug that would cause the police results screen and the class screen to display at the same time.
- Made a couple of adjustments to the “hateful” easter egg.
April 5th Bug Fixes:
- Yandere-chan should now have an easier time picking up objects that she is standing on top of, or opening doors if she is right up against the door.
- Yandere-chan can now walk up the stairs leading to the gym building, instead of needing to run to make it up the stairs.
- Yandere-chan will no longer levitate into the air when running into a corner or running alongside a wall.
- The camera no longer jitters back and forth when Yandere-chan is running into a wall.
- Yandere-chan can no longer leave the boundaries of the school.
- Yandere-chan no longer slowly slides down stairs.
Most of the April 5th bug fixes were made possible thanks to the assistance of my friend, SaracenOne!
Be sure to scroll down to answer polls, read information for newcomers, learn how to submit better bug reports, and also watch the April Fools videos!