UPDATED MARCH 19th
If you want to download the latest debug build, click here! The next build will be uploaded on April 2nd.
Wow, you guys sure did find a lot of bugs! I decided to upload a new build that fixes many of the bugs that have been reported over the last two days.
March 17th Fixes
- If you are getting a low framerate when aiming Yandere-chan’s camera, it’s because there are two cameras rendering at the same time. Press the “9” key on your keyboard at any time to disable the second camera.
- The game no longer registers input that was given while the game was paused. (For example, the player could trigger killing animations while the game was paused. This has been fixed.)
- If you get a game over and restart the week, you will no longer carry over any of the photographs, panty shots, or student information that you obtained before you reset the week.
- Pausing the game while aiming the camera now causes Yandere-chan to lower her camera. (Previously, she would take out two smartphones…at the same time!)
- Fixed the bug that would cause disabled post-processing effects to reappear in Yandere-chan’s room after the player exits the corkboard screen.
- If you go to class while the police are on their way to the school, the game will fast-forward to the moment that the police arrive at school.
- Attempted to fix the bug that would cause the “Do you want to quit?” window to appear when attempting to send a picture to Info-chan.
- If Yandere-chan has her phone out when the day ends or when the cops arrive, she will automatically put away her phone.
- Attending class will cause the incinerator to finish “cooking” whatever was inside of it before you went to class.
- Pausing the game while talking to an NPC will no longer cause Yandere-chan to freeze and become unresponsive.
- The mouse cursor should now be hidden from the start of the game onwards (until you alt+tab out of the game).
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to freeze after pressing the “Escape” key at the photo gallery.
- Yandere-chan can no longer use the “Pass Time” option if there are corpses on school grounds.
- Yandere-chan can no longer laugh while crouching, crawling, or aiming her camera.
- It is no longer possible for time to be sped up inside of Yandere-chan’s room.
- When you exit class, you will now see students exiting class with you.
- You can now zoom in the camera using the mouse scroll wheel.
- It is now possible to run inside of Yandere-chan’s room.
- Improved Info-chan’s panty-shot detection.
March 19th Fixes
- Using the “9” key to improve performance while aiming Yandere-chan’s camera will no longer result in her hands leaving behind after-images.
- Now, when taking out her smartphone camera, Yandere-chan will automatically turn to face the direction that the camera was looking in.
- The “Pass Time” option was accessible even when the option was supposed to be disabled. This has been fixed.
- It is no longer possible to activate Yandere Vision and look through your camera at the same time.
- Zooming in with the smartphone camera no longer zooms in the normal gameplay camera.
- The camera should no longer spin in circles when exiting the Send/Save/Delete screen.
- The “Go Home” portal now appears at the school gate automatically at 3:30 PM.
- Yandere-chan will now unequip weapons when using the Pass Time feature.
- Attempted to fix the “students spin in circles near the staircase” bug.
- Added a collision for a wall that Yandere-chan could walk through.
The Yandere Simulator Patreon recently hit its first milestone goal! That is absolutely thrilling! I’d like to express my gratitude towards everyone who donated! You’ve helped me turn my dream into a reality! My hobby can now become my job! Thank you so much!
I’ve updated the Patreon with a new milestone goal and also the first “Backer Reward” – if you donate $100 or more to the Patreon, your company or website will be acknowledged in a “Sponsor Logo Sequence” before the game begins.